Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mini-Vacation

I wasn't even going to go at first. I starting talking to this boy I went out with two years ago, just flirting a little online, talking about how much fun we used to have. I'd always back off when he wanted to make plans to see each other. This boy is lovely, so sweet to me, chilled out and fun, fucking gorgeous blonde hair blue eyes tall great shoulders. When we were together 2 years back, he would sometimes look at me in that adoring, heartbreakingly sweet way that I didn't think I could possibly deserve, since I felt like I was just going through the motions.

He was great to be around but I had never wanted him bad, I didn't ache for him, I didn't lose my mind when he fucked me. He'd never gotten me off, and that didn't seem like a problem to him. Being 18, I wasn't so demanding back then, but that certainly did nothing to motivate me to go see him. Planning a visit, he was raving about how great I am at giving head (and yeah, you should always say that to a girl, I know) and he said, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, too" Oh really? That'll be interesting. "I have the place to myself, we can just hang out all day, laying out in the sun, fooling around, drinking a lil, be naked all day, just have a nice little vacation for you before you go back to school." Well ok.

In the car on the way to his house, we were both eye-fucking the shit out of each other. I thought, I don't care if he can't bone, dude looks good. Back at his house, I sat on the couch and glanced across the room at him, tracing my collarbone with my finger. Kind of shamelessly. "Oh babe," he said, dropping his things and walking towards me. "Look at you." Making out on his couch, I started to realize this was not the same guy from two years ago. This kid had grown up. When his hand slid up my skirt I figured out he was going to be orders of magnitude better. Soon he was making me moan and laying me down on my back. He pulled my leg over his shoulder and started fucking me slowly, perfectly, better than I could imagine. My skin was on fire.

Where did you come from? How long have you been able to do that? Why didn't you tell me? Baby if I had known what you could do to me, I'd have come to see you months ago. I would have made time.

We stayed in our underwear all day, sitting outside drinking and smoking, coming back inside to play some more. He more than "took care of me," I came so hard and for so long I thought I would never walk again and I didn't really care. I still can't beleive this is the boy from 2 years ago, the one that told me not to move my hips when we fucked cause it would make him cum too fast, the one that said doggy style was gross, the one who didn't know what a clit was. I don't know what happened, but he should be very pleased with himself. He fucked me every way possible all over that house, and every time, every position was perfect, fluid, and beautiful to watch. I wish I had a camera. Everything came naturally- I've never been a fan of being on top, but straddling his lap, my hips just went and went, thinking for themselves, grinding perfect circles up and down on his dick. The entire day was this deep slow burn, amazingly getting better and better each time.

The weird thing is, it was like boyfriend sex. That's the only way I can think to describe it. I mean, it was incredibly hot, which was enough of a suprise, but it felt like he wanted to take all of me in, he took his time even as I was bucking my hips against him. He would stop for a few seconds and just look at me, run his hands over my body, brush the hair out of my eyes, kiss my neck.... After we were done he would stay inside me, holding me and kissing me.

The next day he made me breakfast and I layed out on his patio. He brought me a drink, just generally spoiled the hell out of me. He sprayed both of us down with the mist setting on the hose, little droplets of water beading up on our skin. As I layed there drying off in the sun, he got up and came over to me. "Ok you just look too good right now, I have to have you." He pulled off my suit and his and went at it in the backyard. I can't even tell you how many times I have fanatsized about that, laying out tanning until some gorgeous boy tears off my bathing suit and takes me right there. God, I nearly died.

When we weren't doing that we were talking all night, life stories and everything. Why was I so dismissive of him for so long? This kid is perfect, but I can't be with him. I felt like I was right where I wanted to be, completely at ease. Standing in his kitchen, he pulled me close to him and brushed my hair out of my eyes and said, "I could fall in love with you, you know." Oh don't tell me that.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabina said...

You should track down whoever taught him his new moves and send her flowers.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got hard reading this.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Loveless Rake said...

Rock and Roll

I can relate to this quite a bit. Time and experience make a lukewarm lover a welcome rerun.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home