Thursday, March 08, 2007

You should all start watching The Girls Next Door. It's three super cute Playboy girls who live at the Mansion with Hugh Hefner and they're just so cute and happy all the time, all they do is play and do photoshoots. I thought the Playboy culture was kind of tacky and sleazy and it is tacky but it's so campy and sugar coated it doesn't even seem slutty. I find nothing wrong with the retired Playmates bringing their kids to parties. Sure there's boobs everywhere, but it's not like it's dirty!

My favorite part is when they talk about Hef. They have such genuine affection for him, when they are sad cause they lost their puppy or something, he makes them feel better, they're so excited to spend time with him, and it's so cute to hear them talk about what they love about him, it's like the way you might talk about your 7th grade boyfriend, like, "He likes basketballl and his favorite color is sea blue and his favorite food is cool ranch dorritos" or something like that. They're so eager for approval, I mean, I get that it's just a manifestation of daddy issues but everyone's so happy, so who are you to judge? It's so enjoyable to watch a group of people that could never function is most situations, and realize, this is the place for you. You are right where you are supposed to be, sweetheart.

Tonight they showed them filming their workout videos! I've done those videos! Bridget's Bunny Bootcamp! Y'all are so cute.

Next time on The Girls Next Door- Holly VO's, "I've always wanted to go horseback riding!" as she steps out of her bathroom in a white bra and leather gun holster. I love kitch! Kendra interviews- "I have never felt so much pain in my ass (record scratch noise) Oh wait, actually..." I knew she was cooler than the other two.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I love that show too, when I get a chance to watch it. The dumb blonde routine usually doesn't do much for me but the girls really are so much fun. It's *happy* sex! as Betsey Johnson put it

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home