Sunday, January 28, 2007

well it's nice to feel wanted?

Back in the day (fall '05), Will and I hung out with a his best friend and his girlfriend, who was great to hang out with and one of the few decent girls I've met here, but sort of a shit show and admittedly would make a hellish girlfriend. When they had a high drama, intense, blog-aggravated break up, the guy decided he hated me because I was on his ex-gf's side. Or whatever. Since then he de-friended me on facebook, wouldn't respond or look me in the eye if I passed him and said hi or if he was with a friend would say something passive-agressively mean and threatening as they walked by. Is undeniably a mysoginist.

Got an IM from him today;

him: do you do chicks?
me: lol why?
him: my gf is bi and I'm looking for chicks to join us for some fun some time
me: that's pretty sweet for you
him: so do you swing that way?
me: I have but I'm not really into it
him: are you into any of the following: bdsm, anal, double penetration?
me: haha are you doing a survey?
him: just seeing if there is anythign you'd be into
me: nah not really
him: alright, sorry for bothering you
me: no problem
me: good luck finding someone

I wanted to say, "Mmmm yeah, I totally do girls. I've been dying for a girl, I wanna do that again soon. I was hoping I'd find some other couple who'd be into that. And to your second question, yes, all of the above. But you? Not so much. You're a cunt" Would that have been horribly bitchy, or appropriately so, considering what a douche he'd been to me? I was polite. How lame.

I don't doubt that he still hates me, but I don't think any amount of vicodin and ecstacy or any degree of a manic episode could make me not hate myself. And seriously, does he think I would answer such questions for him?

It's so unfortunate that the only appealing threesome is the random kind or the guest star kind (just not this situation, obviously. Other couples I know, however....) Props to this girl for agreeing and seemingly having such a good attitude. His old girlfriend was genuinely into girls. I woulda done it then, although more to hook up with her than with him (what?) She brought a girl back to his room with him, and then locked him out while they hooked up. Burn.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home