Saturday, December 02, 2006

Scrimmaging

Last night I took down a phone number- it's in my phone as Jmghm7. It's supposed to be Jon S. I wonder if the phone number is even close. Not that it matters; dude I'm not gonna call you.

Is having no game a WM thing? That Guy from a few weeks ago started out strong. Last night we're once again on the stoop, and he brushes my long bangs out of my eyes... "I want to see you" Well played, dude; well played. I'm surprised by his competence. But wait, why's your hand down my jeans? And...are you trying to unhook my bra? I know I am not the picture of class, but seriously! When I stop him he says, "Let's go back to your room" Oh, and yet you started so well! I've been here like, an hour. Wait for me to get bored and drunk. "No, I wanna go back inside, it's only like, 11!"

I got into a very interesting conversation in the corner with someone else and when I looked up, That Guy was gone. Oh well.

That Other Guy gets reeeaaally friendly. He's the "likes to cuddle on the couch" guy. Great, but then.... ohh this kills everything, ok I'm sitting back in the couch leaning forward and of course there's that uber sexy saddle bag flab shit just above the waistband of my jeans, and of all the things he could do, he was feeling that up. Ew. It's time to go. "Where are you going?... You should stay here tonight, it's cool... You sure? Ok I'll walk out with you"

I take down a phone number with way more difficulty that you'd expect. "Yeah I'll call you tomorrow"

I need new friends.
I need to transfer.

Eta: Turns out that if I had stayed over, and I had headed upstairs to crash with That Other Guy, I would have passed That Guy passed out on their couch. That would have been awesome, when we all woke up. If I'd known that, I'd have stayed because sometimes situations are so screwed up I just can't resist.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home