Monday, March 12, 2007

Wanna be on Top?


I'm so excited for the rest of this train wreck of girls on America's Next Top Model. I'm all over Jael, even though I thought I was going to hate her. I first saw her pictures and thought she was going tobe like cycle 7's Meggggg "Rock and Rollllllllll!!!!" and that girl from Real World who had to leave cause she was 2 punk rock 4 this. She's over the top and manic and can't keep her clothes on and takes great pictures and has yet to be a bitch and she's genuinely excited about the photo shoots and doesn't complain even when she had to do the pro-life shot.


I love her cause she seems very aware of what a ridiculous farce ANTM is. The first thing she said was "We're not curing cancer here!" She started to hang out with Renee and figured out that she was a stupid cunt when Renee told her she was mad at her for being happy.


She comments with things like, "We were practicing our walks, and it was just all so hillarious to me because everyone wanted to be perfect." When Sarah's boobs popped out, "It was very liberating for her, I was glad she got to experience that with me" Jael just wants everyone to know the joy that she knows, they joy of showing off her tits. Jael's got some hot, fierce, editorial naked pics.


But the best thing about Jael is not her stoned voice or her perpetual nudity or her fun pictures, but the fact that she makes fun of Tyra at panel. With a big fake smile and a bobbling head, "You like my photo, Tyra?! Really, Tyra, you like meeee?" "You're calling my name, Tyra, I get to come too?" It's so great to watchc her mock the system from the center of it, I hope she goes far but I also can't wait for her exit interview.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a TV, I'd be watching it every week and the reruns every day. I love that show. Haven't been able to catch any of the new eps, though. Sounds like I'm missing good shit.

Does Tyra catch on or is she amused or pissed or what?

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home