Sunday, April 15, 2007

I had a Britney Spears Moment and cut off all my damn hair. Well, about 2 inches of it. And I figured, hey I can do an edgy layered thing right? I look like a dykey soccer mom who got lost in the woods for a month. Or like Mrs. Brady. Or Brenda from Six Feet Under.

I blame Bravo for this. I watch that horrible show Shear Genius, and I think, if these retards can cut hair than I can, right?

I pity the poor stylist who I will soon ask to fix this mess. I better give them a big ass tip.

I'm losing my mind and I think it's cause I'm boring now. I don't drink or smoke or fuck inappropriate people or stir up drama or black out at clubs or do lines of adderal in the library so I guess I need some other outlet for asinine impulsive behavior. At least I didn't actually buy that blonde dye I had in my hand the other day. Maybe I'll manage to pull of a great short haircut, look all together and grown up (haha). Or maybe I'll just look like a dude.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Cartel said...

An aquaintence of mine went a bit crazy over a boy the other day and hacked hers to about three inches in length. It was exhausing pretending to be sincere and supportive over it for a whole evening.
RCX

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home