Sunday, December 24, 2006

I must have been a really good girl this year

I'm getting an IPod Nano and a Diane von Fustenburg wrap dress for Christmas. How the hell did this happen?

When I go to Saks in NY with my mom I always look at clothes I'm lusting after and I usually swoon over the DvF dresses a little. I've wanted one for years and years. I'm running my hand down the sleeve of a really perfect print silk dress, with that belt tied in a knot in the middle.... That exagerated V sillhouette, on the hanger... it's very alluring, for a pile of jersey tied in knot, it kills me. My mom is rolling her eyes at me, and really, I look like a 13 year old girl falling all over herself at an Nsync concert, something like that, it's sick how in love with this dress I am.

"You might as well try it on since you've been drooling over them for years and years. It might finally disillusion you a little."

I wrap the first one around my waiste, a perfect black white and tan print with 3/4 cuffed sleeves and a collar Oh-so-appropriate, at least at the neck and the elbows. The rest looks like sex wrapped up in silk and when I put my heels back on I...can't seem to get myself away from the mirror. Of course I had to forget my cell phone that day or I would have had aa fun ittle photo shoot in the dressing room until I remembered that I had shit to do. I just can't believe how long and smooth my waist is and how perfect my ass looks, even my legs look perfect and I don't think I've ever enjoyed having tits that much, they just looked fucking amazing...

I went to show my mom.... I'm not sure if she wanted me to look like walking sex... she knows it's perfect though. The sales guy comes over and gives me an appraising up-and-down look. "Wow that dress looks great on you." Dude. I know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home