Monday, April 30, 2007

IM slut

Wrapping up classes this week, finals coming up, papers to write... I need someone to distract me. I'm scanning my buddy list for gratuitous inappropriate late night IMing. Where are all the ex boyfriends, ex whatevers? I want to take a trip down memory lane, wax nostalgic for Back In The Day, last year, 2 years ago, even high school, I could still come up with some fun flashbacks. I'm dying for one of those familliar but somehwat obselete kids to pop up in a little window on my screen, asking me if I remember that one time... one of those boys who happened long enough ago that the gritty ungraceful details and mishaps have disapeared and left behind just the sense of accomplishment, of a job well done, and geographically far enough away that nothing I say would get me in trouble ;-) . These little random IMs, they are like finding money in your jeans, and when you realize what they intend to talk about for the next half hour, that's like when you pull out that bill and baby it's a fucking twenty. Jackpot. Talk to you later, homework.

My ex boyfriend from high school is surprisingly good at this, but I don't think I can just IM him and be like, excuse me, I'm bored, could you gratuitously flirt with me like you sometimes do? Could you do that thing where you talk about how much you still want me and we make really realy vague plans to fuck each other's brains out?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cajun Boy said...

i love those random IMs. they can come totally out of nowhere and turn your day around. good stuff.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home