Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One-A-Day Sluts

My favorite class by far right now is Advanced Biochem, and not just because the prof is one of the few young, funny, female teachers in the chem department. It's also for the fun and useful info. Yesterday our teacher, a confirmed lush, explained that if you were gonna get really really drunk, a day or two before you should load up on vitamin B. Dully noted. A little cartoon thought buble appeared over my head... a multivitamin designed for my needs!

1) Vitamain B- component of enzyme that detoxifies you of alcohol so you wake from your night of binge drinking feeling refreshed and not like vodka is coming out of your pores

2) Vitamin E- To ward off that dull, gray skin that comes from smoking and drinking and boning all night instead of sleeping.

3) Caffiene- Of course.

4) Cranberry Extract- I used to get UTIs like every time I had sex. Might be because every time I have sex I have it like, all night long. I have a problem with moderation. A day after I'd feel it coming on and be like, on campus where for some reason there is no cranberry juice to be found! My mom picked up on this, and bought me a big jar of cranberry extract capsules at Costco. I take a few before I fool around, and for the following 2 days. Haven't had a hint of a UTI.

Obviously this pill would be like, the size of a golf ball but I think it's a cool idea.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger El Cuervo said...

I think you are into something here! you get something like that apprvoed by the FDA and you will be a millionare!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sabina said...

I don't think vitamin supplements need to be FDA-approved. Get on it!

1:33 AM  
Blogger badlittlegoodgirl said...

Haha I love how exciting it is when you can turn something totally nerdy into the most exciting news ever. I'm exactly the same (I'm all about the digestive system (human anatomy in general) myself, didnt really get into biochem).

PS, good advice, will make a note.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ashley.J.Kidd said...

Is that actually true about the vitamin B thing? This should be a more publicized fact! They would sell it by the pound on college campuses. And you're a science nerd too?! Welcome to the club.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home