Tuesday, October 30, 2007

what a little tease

I'm such a terrible tease. Over the summer I hooked up with M. I was pleasantly suprised, had a great time, and left feeling affirmed in my cuteness. We said we'd hang out again sometime, but I was going to school, and even though he's fun I knew neither of us was making a trip for that.

When I went home over break I was totally hung up on S. Like, without question. So I ignored all of M's texts and calls. Real mature. When I was back at school I told him sorry, I was way busy. He wasn't mad, but he's gunning hard for Thanksgiving hook up. There's no way. But I'm being a douchebag, I'm letting him talk hiself into a hole while I respond with "yeah" "haha" "I dunno maybe" because I enjoy the attention.

I'm trying not to lie, but I'm being evasive

M- "I can't believe you don't have a boy at school, bein so sexy and all."
Me- "Yeah no one here I'm into really"
M- "haha that's good for me at least. You even hook up with anyone since you saw me?"
Me- "Well yeah" I can't quite justify lying
M- " :-( ouch babe. I mean, I guess don't worry about it, it happens"
Me- "Yes."
M- "I mean don't feel bad if you got drunk and did whatever."
Me- "Well not exactly"
M- "But those tits are mine"
Me- "um"
M- "As long as you come see me next time"
Me- "Well I don't know, we'll see"
M- "Don't like me anymore?"
Me- "I'll just have to see if I can"

I'm a little disgusted with myself. And this afternoon, out of no where....

M- "I wanna give you an orgasm again, like I did before."
Me- "Haha"
M- "I think I made you cum like 3 times right?"
Me- "lol" (whoa dude 3 times in almost 24 hours? I'm f-ing blown away)
M- "I wish you'd remembered your camera, I love jerkin off to ya" (yeah, I "forgot" that)
M- "But I'd rather have sex with you" (shit, really? wow)
Me- "well, yeah..."
M- "remember when i made you cum? Your legs were like, shaking, it was crazy."
Me- "yeah" (Ok, it wasn't bad, but compared to S? completely forgettable)
M- "You make me cum better than anyone, you know that?" (Yes, that's cause I'm phenomenal. I know.) "You gonna come see me soon right?"
Me- "yeah I'll have to see. Gotta class now, I'll ttyl"

This is wrong, isn't it? If I'm all about S, should I let M talk to me like that? I tell myself that because I don't really engage or encourage him as much as I used to, and because I don't agree to anything and I don't send him the pictures he asks for every day, I'm not accountable.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger badlittlegoodgirl said...

hahaha i feel bad for the kid, he just is trying so hard! and if he doesn't sense your disinterest (which is completely obvious) and get a clue, then I would just keep on doing what you're doing until he figures it out.

i hate guys who are this dense.

ps, you're obviously a sexy girl, you don't need his attention to confirm that :)

1:13 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

The guy sounds like a douche.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Brunhilda said...

I suspect you're too good for him, but I'm with you about keeping guys around just for the flattery and/or potential. What if you're bored and in a dry spell over Christmas or something? But I make stupid decisions, so who knows.

5:08 PM  
Blogger norelle said...

Sequined, I totally agree - you never know when you're going to need a fallback. But I also make many, many stupid decisions so it's probably best not to listen to me either.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Dude. He is leading himself on...honestly I wouldn't feel guilty at all. Might as well get a good laugh out of it.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home