Wednesday, December 12, 2007

X mas

Around the middle of October, Christmas stuff started creeping up in stores, and I couldn't have been more excited. I'm the rare person who loves all things Christmas and has nothing against drawing it out as long as possible. The first sighting of the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte makes me want to jump up and down. I dragged my mom out early in the morning the weekend after Thanksgiving to get a tree, I had a burst of energy that fueled a day of light stringing and garland hanging and of course cookie baking. I can't wait to get home and make cookies and cakes and candies and wrap presents and drink yummy holiday cocktails...

Christmas, like me, is all about indulgence. Indulging yourself and other people. I mean, it's all about presents and eating and drinking and parties... It's the sexiest holiday, I just want to run around in my red lace boyshorts and a Santa hat baking cookies and fucking in front of a fireplace.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brunhilda said...

Oh my God, fucking in front of fireplaces, preferably while it snows outside the windows, is why I get excited about winter every fall! And then I remember that no one I hook up with has a fireplace.

So I settle for hot chocolate with my sister in front of my parents'. Not quite the same.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sabina said...

I find that convincing strange boys to put on my Santa hat and then taking their picture is a good pick-up strategy, but it's pretty much my only Christmas tradition.

12:20 PM  
Blogger The Girl in the Mirror said...

No girl can ever have too many of these: http://www.adultcostumeshop.com.au/contents/media/l_86017-6283.jpg">

Don't you agree?

I love christmas. and xxxmas. :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home