Tuesday, February 12, 2008

going down

I've never been a big fan of getting eaten out. It's never bad, but all things considered it just seems like a mediocre idea. Maybe I've just had a few less than stellar experiences with over-enthusiastic drunk freshmen boys. My primary reaction was always, "Wow, he's really trying, he didn't have to do that!" or "oh shit, now I have to go down on him." I didn't get any real gratification, just recognized the effort. It was just so clear they were doing me a favor, and I'd better enjoy it. I don't fake orgasms, really, I haven't in long long time, but I always found myself greatly exagerating my enjoyment, to show my appreciation and maybe to suggest that they could stop whenever they wanted, thanks.

Eventually I just sorta skipped it entirely, I'd wiggle out of positions that looked like they were going there, or I'd flat out say I didn't like it . "Oh I'll make you like it." Whatever dude. When the guy insisted or I wasn't up for arguing, I'd switch into Appreciative Mode and applaud the skill.

Last weekend S wanted to eat me out. I was feeling sexy as all hell (waxing is fantastic y'all) and I managed to get into it. I kind of love watching things like that, somehow I can feel voyeuristic and narcissistic at the same time (like looking back when he's fucking me from behind because I like watching my hips thrusting back into his. Mirror in the bedroom maybe?). Anyways. For once, being eaten out didn't seem like feigned awkward chivalry, and it didn't imply any expectations of me. I mean, I wasnt thinking "I've gotta give him head now" because I'd been aching to suck his dick since we'd gotten into bed, if not earlier.

Those long, slow licks made my whole body ache, getting stronger as his tounge moved harder and faster... the build up was extraordinary, but to get over that edge and actually cum like I needed to, I had to fucking focus.

I blame S- he has recalibrated the way I cum. It's like playing a video game on a new level- you could beat level one over and over, but level 9 is another story. Getting off has never been a problem for me, but the quality, duration, intensity of my orgasms are so much greater now that I don't think I can have the regular ones anymore. My body doesn't recognize it, it's holding out for the good shit. Getting eaten out is quite lovely but it's not gonna give me the mind blowing, explosive, can't see straight orgasms I've been spoiled by.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot post Sarah just lean back relax and enjoy. Let your mind wander hun.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ashley.J.Kidd said...

you are me. or i guess in this case, it's more appropriate to say that i am you. whatever. either way, reading this i actually wondered if i had sleep-blogged or something. that's how convinced i was that i had written it. regardless, great writing.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My orgasms from being eaten out are completely mind-blowing. But then again so are my orgasms from fucking. Oral sex is part of every sex encounter for me. I love a good licking. And it's so intimate in so many ways. But each to their own, right? Some girls don't come from fucking, so it's good you do.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Sabina said...

I like being eaten out, and sometimes it makes me come, but I'd so much rather be having sex or giving head. I find a well-timed "god I want to fuck you SO bad" will convince most guys to stop licking and get where I want them.

2:14 PM  
Blogger BostonSass said...

Agree with annonymous and sabina... you gotta just relax and not worry about what you're "expected" to do afterwards... and sabina- YES. sometimes you just want to get to the main event and skip the oral stuff!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home