Monday, February 25, 2008

S: "So, I saw something the other day that made me think of you."
Me: "Oh?"
S: "Did you see the Lindsay Lohan pictures, where she was Marylin Monroe?"
Me: "Umm hells yeah. What about them?"
S: "Oh, they just made me think of you."

And just when I thought he couldn't be any sweeter...

Edited to add:

"lol, i was refering to the marylin shoot, i mean, lindsay was hot, but you're way more classic glamor than she is...lindsay is still a girl, to me, you and marylin are women ;-)....lol i mean, i'd not kick lindsay out of bed, but I was comparing you the marylin shoot, much more luxurious, and come on baby, you're an original, never a copy...i mean, i always hate revising my blog posts and i'm sure you do too, but I'm gonna have to insist, you're a marylin to me, not a lindsey"

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't take that as a compliment because she looked like SHIT in those photos...NOTHING like Marilyn.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes...yeah I wouldn't be so sure that's a good thing. She looked older than Marilyn in everyone of those pictures. I'm pretty sure that beat down, 30-something stripper isn't going to be the look for spring.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha well ok... while I enjoy crticizing undeniably beautiful celebrities and picking out any flaws I can find as much as the next girl, I kinda liked that they left her freckles and expression lines unairbrushed. But hey, I'm sure you're way hotter than Linsay Lohan, that's great for you.

7:48 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Whatever else Lindsay Lohan may or may not be, she is beautiful. And her breasts are fantastic in those photos.

I'd be stoked if someone told me that photos of a gorgeous woman posing as another gorgeous woman reminded him of me.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Shashank said...

How romantic aha

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that she is attractive has nothing to do with the fact that she looks 20 years older than she really is. I hope I still look that good...WHEN I'M 40! Yet another reason not to do massive amounts of coke.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a compliment. But that's all in opinion and taste, eh?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home